HOOK YOUR CUSTOMERS WITHIN A SINGLE CLICK :
Make a Killer First Impression:
- Shopify allows you to develop your own website from scratch, and design it as you see fit,
- Or you can even hire a custom web development agency to do all the work for you!
Let them know who you are:
- Create a Homepage that is easy to view and comprehensive, where with one glance, the customers will get the full idea of what they are signing up for by choosing you!
- An About Us page, conveying your brand motto is essential. Remember, this is the section where you tell your story and establish a bond! However, that doesn’t mean you will write your autobiography here!
If you’re still confused, here are a few samples we designed for our clients. Hope they help!
Fast and Responsive Websites for the win:
- Over 80% of the traffic in Shopify comes from mobile devices. So, be sure to pick a fully responsive theme from the Shopify theme store, check for an up-to-date copy of your theme and check the live preview of the theme.
- Compress images on your website, you can do this by using a tool like SEO Suite: Image Optimizer by AVADA, which compresses images but keeps their quality intact.
PROMOTE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Set up your Facebook Channel in your Shopify Store
- Create a Business Profile on Instagram and link it to your business’s Facebook Page
- Activate Instagram Shopping (it might take 2-3 days to get approval to activate this option)
- Link your Shopify Facebook Channel to your Instagram profile and you’re good to go!
- Add products from your Shopify Store in your Facebook Shop section and upload shoppable posts on Instagram.
INDULGE IN GOOD SEO PRACTICES:
- If you have a solid SEO strategy, your website will rank higher
- Higher ranking will result in higher traffic
- Higher traffic will fetch you more and more clients
- Auto-generated canonical tags are added to pages to prevent duplicate content from appearing in search results
- You have the ability to add and edit Meta Titles and Meta Descriptions to match your website’s content accurately. In case these words sound like archaic Latin to you, here’s what they mean- Meta Titles are the page titles that show up on the Search Engine Results Page (SERPs for short) and just underneath them are Meta Description, i.e. a short description of the website appearing on the SERPs. Having a catchy Meta Title and Description, perfectly summarising your website’s content can come in real handy, as they are the first thing a buyer comes across when searching for a product online.
1. Find and Utilise Relevant Keywords:
2. Optimise your Images:
3. Organise your site in a hierarchy:
BUILD A SOLID LOYALTY PROGRAMME:
INTEGRATE SHOPIFY APPS :
Joy: Rewards, Loyalty Program:
If millions of people spread across 175 countries can do it, well then so can you!
- Explore further: If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide on growing your e-commerce business with Shopify, our blog post on Shopify: Your One stop solution for E-Commerce provides all the essential information and strategies you need.